Monday, April 6, 2009

Anniversary Gift from Hubby

In two days time, my hubby and I will be celebrating our second anniversary. Yipee!

Here's the twist.
Something unexpected happened last night.
Obie was asking me what would be my gift for him. Demanding huh!

Then, while we were discussing, he keeps on saying that he already bought me a gift.
I said to him...

"it's not yet our anniversary, sa wednesday mo na lang ibigay para naman may element of surprise..."

But he really won't stop. So what I did is to find out what was his gift for me.
Boom! I saw the plastic with a cellphone lying on top of the bed. Hahaha!

And mind you, as soon as I opened the gift, I was speechless.

I love it. I really really really love it.

Hon, thank you so much!

We've had our ups and downs yet through it all, our love still managed to grow.
Happy Anniversary! I will love you till the end of time.



The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more;that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds .... That's what you've given me and that's what I hope to give to you forever.

~ The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment