More than break-ups, I consider this as way more heartbreaking. The day I learned that my Lola is undergoing dialysis. It is something words cannot even describe.
It breaks my heart to know that she is going through this pain. And the worst part is there is nothing I can do to ease the pain. I can just talk to her on the phone, I cannot even see her.
If it is not too much to ask, please include in your prayers the well-being of my Lola.
She is an amazing woman. We love her so much. Thank You.
Lord, I am begging you to watch over my Lola.
Please let this treatment be a success.
May she find the strength to carry on.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Thursday, August 2, 2012
|Source: Happy Birthday!|
I am 29 yrs of age. 2 more years and I'm out of calendar.
Should I be scared?
Why should I when I am living the life the way I want it to be?
Far from perfect but definitely worth living.
They say that when you are nearing 30, there are A LOT of things a WOMAN should
have accomplish before they reach that age.
Here's my list.
1. Got a job. Not exactly my dream job but in these hard times, I
still consider this as an accomplishment.
2. Sent by my previous company for two months in Europe for training.
3. Finished my bachelor's degree on time. And with flying colors if I may add.
4. Got married. Now, should I really consider this as an accomplishment? Hahaha
5. Not a pasaway daughter up to now. I may have been naughty once or twice,
or I may have not followed my parents' advices several times, but
I would like to think that overall, I did not become a pasaway. Haha.
6. Turned into a Beautiful Princess. I think? :-) I was an ugly duckling during
my primary until my university days. I just started to build my confidence
when I was already working. Hahaha.
Well, if I am to compare myself with my colleagues, I still have a long way to go. But why compare myself with others when I should think about the things I have, the people who cares for me, the many blessings God has bestowed on me?
Everyone should remember Lao Tzu's advice, “When you are content to be simply yourself
and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.”