Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy 1st Year Wedding Anniversary!!!



A Letter to My Loving Husband on Our Wedding Anniversary.

A year has passed since our wedding day.
But I could still vividly remember the vows that we shared.
Those vows that melted my heart and soul.

True that A wedding is just a day. A marriage is a lifetime.
The best and the difficult part are the days we will share,
the days we will live out what we had promised in front of the Lord Almighty.

Months before and after our wedding were the hardest times of our lives.
Still, I am grateful to the Lord that we managed to overcome those struggles.
Those struggles made us stronger.

From you, I gather my strength.
Thank you for being My Bestfriend. My Rock.

I love waking up next to you.
You just don't know how giddy everytime I get knowing you are lying next to me.

I love it when I could be myself with you.

To the many more wedding anniversaries we will celebrate, cheers!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HON!

2 comments: