Friday, March 20, 2009

World Vision Development Foundation

I’ve been an advocate of World Vision Development Foundation for several years already and I feel so contented (contented is an understatement actually) to know that I am able to share a portion of what I have.

Being a part of this foundation is in fact a privilege for me.

Our Lord has been so kind to me to bless me with so much that I’ve asked for.
That’s why in return, I am helping our less fortunate brothers and sisters to live a life the way it should be.

Guys, I encourage all of you to be a part of this Foundation. It feels so good to share what we have.

You may want to visit their website for more information:
http://www.worldvision.org.ph

"...let the man who has two tunics share with him who has none..."~Luke 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment